It’s essential to prioritize your health during the COVID-19 outbreak and beyond. It’s also important to keep your home in good shape. A sound and comfortable home can encourage you to stay there during this critical period. Your roofing project is something that cannot wait. If you have any problems with your roof, having it fixed as soon as possible is advisable, regardless of whether they are major or minor roof problems. Small leaks can turn into more extensive (and expensive) damage in the future. Leaks also lead to mold growth, which can affect the air quality inside your home, having an impact on your health, especially if you have allergies or respiratory conditions like asthma. Now more than ever, it is crucial to stay healthy and to protect yourself and your family from such risks.
The Good News about Roofing
Roofing, and construction in general, are considered essential services. So, while we get through COVID-19 in the U.S., All Craftsmen Exteriors is still available to serve your roofing needs, from repairs to replacements to new roofs.
At this unprecedented time, every industry in the United States has been shaken up. The roofing industry is no exception. To serve you as safely as possible, we’ve implemented some policies to keep our workers safe, and our customers safe. They include:
- Employees must wash their hands thoroughly with soap and water, or by using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer before meeting with any customers or prospective customers.
- Employees have been instructed not to touch their eyes, nose, and mouth to prevent the spread of the virus from potentially infected surfaces.
- Employees must maintain a distance of 6-feet between themselves and any customer or prospective customer.
- We will never risk our customers’ or employees’ health or safety. Our team strictly follows the protocols recommended by the CDC. We routinely clean and disinfect our tools, work attire, and other equipment. We also ask any employee who is ill to stay home until they are symptom-free.
- All Craftsmen Exteriors encourage the use of masks, especially if an employee is going to have any contact with another employee or a customer. We’ve taught our employees the proper way to put on and remove a mask, according to CDC recommendations.
Look, Ma, No Hands!
Our hands-free process will keep you safe from the first contact to close.
If you are interested in purchasing a roof but are concerned about meeting with one of our salespeople in person, we can conduct an informational meeting via a web-based video meeting platform. Feel free to request this option when scheduling. And since we do our work outside, you won’t run into our crew throughout the job. We’ve prepared a paperless format to ensure zero to low contact during roof inspections, meetings with adjusters, and the actual roofing job itself.
As we head into the spring/summer storm season, severe damage is bound to hit as it has, recently, in the southern U.S. If you don’t address the storm damage as soon as possible, it can quickly multiply, and you do not want to risk that. When storms strike, All Craftsmen Exteriors will be there to support you and meet your needs. Contact us today for a free estimate.
More Information on COVID-19
For more information on COVID-19, please visit the World Health Organization website: